This year the InterSearch community held the annual global conference in the historic Old Town of Cartagena, Colombia – a Unesco World Heritage Site much beloved by the Colombian Nobel prize writer Gabriel García Márquez.
On the three-days agenda:
- The excellent results of the InterSearch organization, which in 2022 consolidated 190 million USD in revenues, 25% growth in comparison to 2021
- industry trends and insights with a thorough analysis of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion made by award-winning “Diversity Headhunter” and author of Diversity and Inclusion for Leaders: Making a Difference with the Diversity Headhunter Raj Tulsiani, CEO of Green Park – the InterSearch member firm in the UK
- the election of the new Board of Directors: Leslie Cooper (Chile), Alexander Wilhelm (Germany), Jyorden Misra (India), Peter Waite (Australia), and Frank Schelstraete (Benelux) whose chairmanship was confirmed for another two years
- the InterSearch Excellence Award won by Alexis Pariset, Partner and Regional Director at Grant Alexander, the InterSearch member firm in France
- the introduction of the new InterSearch Associated member in Brazil, Weplace
- the unanimous ratification of 5 new Shareholders: Colombia, France, Mexico, Singapore, UK.
“We thank our member in Colombia and exquisite host CMC – Career Management Consultants and especially Juan Felipe Cadavid and his team for the excellent venue, leisure time and team building programs that made this conference a memorable event for all participants” said Frank Schelstraete, Chairman.
All InterSearch members already look forward to the next in-person events, which will include the Industrial Global practice group meeting in Paris (France) in late April, the Academy Training in Copenhagen (Denmark) in the Autumn followed by the EMEA Regional meeting, and the global conference 2024 that will be held in Barcelona, Spain in May 2024.